Monday, August 25, 2008
Hello everyone, we are the environment-pals.
Our group consists of 4 people.
Leader : Ng Shi Min
Secretary : Genevieve Ng Hui Hui
Members :

Ng Shi Hui
Constance Tan Pei Qi
Let us introduce ourselves.
We are all from the FAMOUS class, 1 InTeGrItY.

Interviewer : Shimin, say about yourself.
Shimin : Ok. umm......
I, as a leader, need to show an important role to my group.
Interviewer : Ok. Thank You so much.

Interviewer : Genevieve, say about yourself.
Genevieve : Ok. I am the secretary of the group so I need to jot down whatever ideas
my group members give. I also need to show an important role.
Interviewer : Ok. Thank You for your precious time.

Interviewer : Shihui, Constance, say about yourselves.
Shihui, Constance : Ok. We, the members of this group, we need to contribute more ideas to this group.

Interviewer : Thanks. And thank you for your time.




We Rock - Camp Rock Cast